We hope you enjoy using the AIFO, India website, whether you’re exploring stories about the ways we have changed lives across India or looking to get involved yourself.
Use of the AIFO, India website is provided by AIFO, India subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- AIFO, India reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to AIFO, India are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. In no event will AIFO, India be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- AIFO, India does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the service that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represent the full functionality, accuracy, and readability of the materials.
- Copyright restrictions Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from AIFO, India. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by AIFO, India to use any item displayed.
- Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not AIFO, India). All rights are reserved for these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
- AIFO, India takes no responsibility for the content of external internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties, and AIFO India has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that AIFO, India approves or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the AIFO India website, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, of the like, is, and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the law of India. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
- If the terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
AIFO, India is a registered public charitable trust in India, with registration No: 117/IV/290/98-1999/JNR/BLR and is headquartered at Amici Di Raoul Follereau, No. 58, 4th Cross, Kavery Layout, Thavarekere Main Road, Bangalore, Karnataka state, India-560029.
For any clarification, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.